Universal Pipework logo facebook-icon - Copy Twitter_icon - Copy google+_icon
New heating system installation Landlord gas safety certificates

What do you have to do?

At Universal Pipework Ltd, we offer a gas safety inspection service to all landlords and property agents. As a landlord, you are responsible for providing a safe living environment for your tenants. Get in touch with our experts today to learn more.

You are responsible for ensuring that all appliances are safe to use, to do so, you are required to obtain a gas safety certificate. This must be supplied by a Gas Safe registered technician, like ourselves. So get in touch today, to ensure that you are complying with the law.

What we'll do:

• Check for good ventilation

• Check all appliances for gas soundness

• Check standing and working pressure/gas rate against manufacturer's data plate

• Test flue flow

• Check operation of all flame failure devices

• Check for stability and effectiveness of brackets

• Ensure that the person responsible for the appliance is made aware if the appliance is unsafe

• Carry out a soundness test on the full system, for a Gas Safety Certificate to be issued

In need of a new heating system?

If you're unsure whether your heating system is outdated, then get in touch with us today, the get in touch with us today and get some expert advice. It may be that your system needs some maintenance, or that you need a new boiler. A cared for heating system can help you to save money in the long run.


Contact us today for commercial and domestic heating, as well as boiler repairs, servicing and installations. Call us on:

020 8882 3214.

Landlord gas safety certificates